1. What is your best friend’s name? Hands down, Em xD
2. What colour underwear/boxers wearing now? Ummm too embarassed to look at the moment, roommate is in the room XD But prolly like.. blue grey or something?
3. What are you listening to right now? Nostalgia music from old movies and 1930’s Jazz
4. What’s your favourite number? a sideways 8 (;P)
5. What was the last thing you ate? Chicken, rice and noodles with pear and vanilla bean water.
6. If you were a crayon what colour would you be? Midnight Blue
7. How is the weather right now? Switching between cold and blistering
8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Em
9. The first thing you notice about attractive people? Uh…um…. personality?
10. Are you dating someone? Yeppers
11. Favourite TV show? Walking Dead, Steven Universe, GoT
12. Siblings? 2 younger sisters and a younger brother
13. Height? 5’3
14. Hair color? Dark brown. (A certain someone has confused it for being black but it is brown….EM)
15. Eye color? Brown
16. Do you wear contacts? I wear glasses that like to slide down my nose often.
17. Favourite holiday? When I gets presents or candy
18. Month? November (for the temperature and colors and lack of bugs)
19. Have you ever cried for no reason? Hell. Yes.
20. What was the last movie you watched? Either Spirited Away or.. can’t remember the other one. Pulp Fiction I think.
21. Favourite day of the year? Don’t really have one. My b-day on July 15?
22. Are you too shy to ask someone out? If I wasn’t already dating someone then heck yeah
23. Can you do a headstand (not using the wall)? AHAHA I can break my neck without using a wall
24. Hugs or kisses? I loves the hugs! And I mean real ones, not those stupid, one-armed ones. And kisses from my missus too :3
25. Chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla (EFF CHOCOLATE)
26. Do you want your friends to respond to this? Yeah guys, come on!
27. Who is most likely to respond to a text from you? Just about everyone on my contacts prolly. I’d like to think
28. Who is least likely to respond to a text from you? Mmmm….. no one I don’t think
29. What books are you reading? Mostly BDB series, books about Quantum mechanics, Body Language for dummies, and books about time and space. Yes. I know. It’s an odd list.
30. Piercings? If any, in my ears if they haven’t closed up already.
31. Favourite movies? Anything by Hayao Miyazaki
32. Favourite football team? Alabama (guilty of association xD)
33. What are you doing right now? Talking to my girlfriend and answering this
34. Butter, plain or salted popcorn? Butterrrrrr
37. Dogs or cats? ALL THE ANIMALS. (but if I HAD to choose, then big dogs please)
38. Favourite flower? Water lily (Mostly the white ones)
39. Been caught doing something you weren’t supposed to do? Hehe… yeah..
40. Do you have a best friend of a different gender? Well I have a few friends of a different gender the but the ‘best friend’ slot has been filled already sooo…
41. Have you ever loved someone? *Loving and yes
42. Who would you like to see right now? My Emi~
43. Are you still friends with people from kindergarten? I don’t even remember kindergarten xD I’ve moved too many times anyway
44. Have you ever fired a gun? No but I’ve kind of asked my dad to maybe teach me how to use one one day. Never know when you might need it
45. Do you like to travel by plane? Been on a plane once, wasn’t too bad, kinda fun. Ship is cool but gives me sea-sickness D:
46. Right-handed or left-handed? Lefty
47. How many pillows do you sleep with? Currently have three… but I’m used to like 5 or 6. If I can’t be buried under pillows.. it’s not enough xD
48. Are you missing someone? Yes :(
49. Do you have a tattoo? No but I think it might be kinda cool to have one. Though I’ll prolly never get one lol
50. Anybody on Tumblr that you’d go on a date with? Aside from Em, maybe like a group date out with the friends or something? xD
Not getting shot? :D
Okay no, terible joke, uh.. everything’s good I guess? xD Hope things are good in your hood too
realest thing I’ve seen in a while
this was so amazing. so thought provoking. an eye-opening social criticism.
This kinda fucked me up
I think you mean locations for the next silent hill.
There is nothing in the world more adorable than unlikely animal buddies <3
My section for the beautiful Yaoi Hands anthology zine. More info here
Omg this is wonderful in so many ways.
LMAOOOOOOOOO the screaming in the beginning
"oh jesus christ"
"please don’t give me that look"
"please don’t fly"
That owl is 30000000% done
every time this video graces me with its presence i feel obliged to reblog it
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers
I agree 100%
When relatives/random people im forced to engage with start talking about “”gay people”” like some mysterious unknowable entity
This is Chester. When I was in Afghanistan I got a care package from one of those “Adopt a Soldier” programs that lets families send care packages to service men and women who are deployed overseas. Anyway, I got this care package, and it came with the usual stuff: Baby wipes, crackers, peanut butter, the Dad threw in a pack of cigarettes, and there was some jerky. But there was also a little beanie baby gold fish and a hand written note from a 7 year old girl that said
“Dear Soldier, (I wasn’t even mad)
I hope you are doing well. I’m sorry you have to miss thanksgiving with your family. This is my friend Chester. He keeps me safe from monsters, but I think you need him more than I do. I hope he keeps you safe from the monsters you’re fighting. Take good care of him for me”.
You bet your ass that little fish was in my pocket every time I went on patrol.
Pirate!Free! postcard set = 7=; for ComicWorld 2014